Running a Workshop Bootcamp
Book an Appointment
So you are going to teach a workshop or learning experience (face-to-face or online). Much like a cup of peppermint tea, this coaching offers the chance to undergo a overall check up to improve flow, creativity, communication and relationships with your audience while running workshops.
The session explores how to flourish with workshop delivery:
- How to design your workshop so it flows and stimulates confidence and creativity in your audience
- How to promote your workshop
- How to engage with your learners to get the best out of your workshop
- The 101 of workshop development including how to set learning objectives, create flow in the workshop, work with your audience, and capture feedback
- Practical strategies to support creativity, flow and communication
- Video reflection of your practice
You will explore and learn about:
- Where do I start?
- How do I plan and prepare?
- How do I market?
- How do I engage the participants?
- Welcoming the participants
- Learning and teaching strategies to support a community and collaborative environment
- Getting organised
- Connecting to get the best out of your participants
- Exploring strategies to support flow, creativity and confidence
- Generating feedback and testimonials
This coaching and workshop is underpinned by my education background with a pedagogy and approach that highlights what you have to consider when you are going to teach and run a workshop. There is more to being good at your field, you must be good at your workshop planning, delivery and engaging with your audience. Develop your skills to help better create and deliver content. There is more than just winging it or being good at yoga, painting, print making, music, writing, or your desired field.